Light and fresh, this zucchini salad not only tastes great, it brings creativity to your recipe collection. Grab a spiral vegetable cutter of choice and get to work, creating a masterpiece that’s healthy, versatile, and perfect for the coming season. Easy to whip together, this is the perfect side dish to any meal!
- 2 zucchinis (peel on or off)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup red peppers, diced
- 1 cup spinach or arugula, chopped
INGREDIENTS (SALAD DRESSING):
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp agave (or coconut nectar)
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp pepper
- Grab a bowl and use your spiral vegetable cutter to twist the zucchinis into spirals.
- Mix the other ingredients in with the zucchini. It is helpful to use tongs for this step.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a separate, smaller bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are mixed.
- Toss the zucchini salad in the dressing, marinate for at least 10 minutes, and serve!