FOR THE HOMEBODY, the gift of comfort.
- Let them step into luxury with cozy house slippers – we love an easy slip-on pair with a memory foam footbed. Or throw in a throw, a warm blanket you can cuddle under for a night of Netflix.
- And finally, you can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine, for unwinding after a long day of work or a guaranteed good time to be had at home.
- Check out the fitness accessories at Marika – agility cones, resistance bands, non-slip mats, portable weights…even breathable, reusable face masks for crowded days at the gym.
- For recovery? Give a massage gun, with different speeds, intensity levels, and attachments to relieve sore, stiff muscles and promote circulation.
- An easy-to-carry water bottle for staying hydrated, like this stainless steel one from Ellie in gorgeous rose gold, with a handy twist-on top and an insulated body.
- Just as essential, a pair of shades, like the Lip Service Sunglasses from Wildfox, as cute as they are convenient when you’re driving with the sunshine in your eyes.
- Or opt for perfume in a beautiful bottle, a signature scent that can be worn to every special event on their holiday agenda.
- Depending on the spending limit, anything from a candle to the newest smart speaker, which can play music and podcasts and control other devices in the home.
- You could also make a coffee cup care package: Fill a monogram mug with everything your coworker might need on a given day – lotion, lip balm, supplements, hand sanitizer.
Or just pick up a trusty gift card – no need to figure out sizing and fave colors. Ellie E-gift cards can be personalized with a message and scheduled to send at whatever time you choose.