Summertime is in full swing, and the smell of barbecue smoke is in the air! We’ve missed the nostalgic smells associated with a good old-fashioned backyard barbecue. We’re bringing you a simple summertime recipe for a delicious fave that always makes an appearance — grilled corn on the cob!
- Ears of corn
- Salt and pepper
- Cotija cheese
- Chili powder
- Fresh lime juice
- Remove the husks and corn silk from the cobs.
- Heat your outdoor barbecue grill to high, 500F.
- Place cobs on the grill rack, and close the cover.
- Cook the cobs for about 20 minutes, turning regularly.
- Drizzle melted butter and mayo, sprinkle with cotija cheese and chili powder to taste.
- Enjoy with chicken, veggies, potato salad, and any other barbecue staple you can think of!