Having company over the holidays? We’ve got a festive cranberry drink you can easily whip up whenever you want to set a seasonal vibe. Not only do cranberries provide the perfect red, but they have great health benefits—like helping to strengthen teeth, ease sore throats, and relieve urinary tract infections (UTIs). What more could you ask for from a non-alcoholic holiday cocktail?
SPICED CRANBERRY CIDER
- 5 cups - apple cider or apple juice
- 5 cups - cranberry juice
- 1 ½ cups - guava juice or mango nectar
- ¼ cup - lime juice
- 1 tsp - ground ginger
- ½ tsp - ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp - ground all-spice
- Optional - honey
- Optional - lime slices
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, guava juice, lime juice, ginger, cinnamon, and all-spice. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add honey to sweeten if desired.
- Use ladle to serve into mugs.