As if we couldn’t love avocado anymore... this DIY face mask is not only beneficial for your skin, it tastes good too! So get ready for the ultimate girls' night and tell someone to bring the chips, because you’ve got the dip!
These basic household ingredients make it easy, while serving you some key benefits! This recipe includes avocado, uncooked oatmeal, lemon juice, honey and apple cider vinegar. Each ingredient serves an important purpose.
Here’s what you’ll need!
- ½Avocado: includes vitamin E, leaving skin feeling smooth
- ¼ cup of uncookedOatmeal: serves as an exfoliant
- 1 tspLemon Juice & 1 tbsApple Cider Vinegar: citric acids help refresh and brighten skin
- 2 tbsHoney: natural antibacterial to help cleanse the skin
3 Easy Steps
- Combine and mash the ingredients in a bowl and use fingers or makeup brush to apply to your face.
- Let it sit on face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.