Katy is wearing our June look, Sea Breeze.
Summer has arrived! We love a good and light recipe for these hotter days, so we’re sharing Katy Colbert’s Tuscan Lemon Parm Kale Salad with you. Katy is a business analyst by profession, but loves food, the Food Network, baking, and cooking. Let’s dive in and learn how to make this light, healthy salad with a lemony kick!
Tuscan Lemon Parm Kale Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 sprinkle red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Prep the dressing, mix lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, and red flakes into one bowl and mix.
- While whisking, add olive oil gradually.
- Pour kale into a bowl and pour dressing on top.
- Top salad with parmesan and bread crumbs (Italian bread crumbs are my favorite!) and mix.
This lemony kale salad recipe was contributed exclusively to Ellie by business analyst and food lover Katy Colbert. Instagram: @katycolbert